Monday, August 30, 2010

Why my best friend is my best friend

Nora texted me today that she is so excited about my blog and is so impressed with me trying new things and always being so conscious of working on myself.  Personally, I feel narcissistic blogging (but I like it and have posted 4x today... what does that say about me???).  Nora said my humbleness is evident in two posts AND she said cut off jean shorts are a staple for my style and I am allowed to wear them for years to come.  Even if she is wrong on all counts... This is why she is my Best Friend Forever!  She makes me feel ok blogging  AND wearing age-inappropriate outfits because I feel good doing both :)
I <3 NORA
Nonie and Me at Marnie and Matt's wedding!

3 comments:

  1. You're my favorite person ever. :)
    Does this qualify me for a Sister Mama Boston title or something of the sort? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you shall be Nona Boston! Or maybe Marnie knows some other Swahili title for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey baby... hope all is well at work today. be there soon. love u much!

    ReplyDelete