Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Boston's winter gear from Old Navy came today!  I love it.. his coats were $35 each and the cutest I've seen for someone his size!! I love the shearling lining in the green one and the bright blue fleece in the puffy!  They are both very soft :) And since he works at the gym with me, he needed the muscle machine sweatpants!  I can't say I'm looking forward to winter, but this makes me a little more excited.  



I wish I had a picture of Boston after he rolled over today.  He hates tummy time and gets mad when I put him in it.. but I have to because its good for building his muscles.  Well anyway, he was in tummy time and I looked away for one second, and when I looked back he had rolled onto his back and was staring at me as if to say "HAHAHA I got out of it! Now what!!??"  
Today's frustration: I have my work phone transferred to my cell so when I'm out of the office I can still answer calls.  The problem is- nobody calls during regular business hours!  Everyone either calls at 7 am or after 5... I have had 4 calls in the last thirty minutes (it is 5:49 right now) and each person wants me to be at the gym.  Well I was at the gym all day!  I guess people want to come in for tours after their workday... but I have a family and if I didn't come home Boston and I wouldn't see Flip.  Nothing I can do about it, just wanted to vent and let it go. 
Has anyone read the book "I'd Know You Anywhere"? I think it is by Laura Lippman.  I think I'm going to check the library for it... need some new reading material, not that "Goodnight Moon" and "Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you See" aren't captivating :) 
5th call ... and I have to go back to work for 2 tours at 6:30 pm!  Oh well, we cater to our clients :)
I can't wait for the weekend for our trip and to see my sisters! Then next week I get to see Megan and her adorable boys! Something to look forward to to keep me going...   hey, it's hump day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment