Thursday, September 2, 2010

Celebrating 90210 Day!

Marnie politely informed me that today (9/02/10) is 90210 day! 90210 is by far our favorite tv show of all time.  She sent me a link with an article of the author's favorite episodes. I have decided to create my own list of favorite 90210 moments, because there are a lot!!!

1) When Kelly and Dylan cheat on Brenda.  FINALLY! I had always wanted them to be together because Dylan was SOO dreamy and Kelly was my idol.
2) When Steve breaks into the school with his dorky young friend.  During this episode he runs around frantically waving his hands in the air... a vision that I think of frequently.
3) When Emily Valentine goes crazy over Brandon.  I can just picture Dylan saying "Bren, this chick is crrraaaazzzy (or did he say loco?)" while Emily sets fire to the yard...
4) When Brenda and the Peach Pit get burglarized.  So dramatic!!!
5) (This one is later... high school years are by far the best, but this one is unforgettable...) When Dylan is on heroin (provided by Gina) and knocks Donna into the pool, where she hits her head and is unconscious.  All the makings of a wonderful 90210 episode- drugs, near death experiences, warped relationships, how refreshing :)

Those were really hard to narrow down.  Please comment with your favorite 90210 episodes or moments and let me know how you are going to celebrate this momentous, once-in-a-lifetime holiday.

4 comments:

  1. Dyl definitely said "loco," didn't he, Hayley? I think Hayl will know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a difficult question. There's Matt on drugs at that desert party with Dylan, most anything to do with Val or Gina, when Donna was a mermaid for Halloween, the mother-daughter fashion show... but honestly, I think you named the very best ones.

    My perfect celebration would be to lie on the couch watching reruns at mom and dad's. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot Matt on liquid ecstasy! That was life changing. I wish we were there now... on the couch I mean, not the desert party. Although....

    ReplyDelete