Sunday, April 28, 2013

3

3 years ago was one of the most emotional days of my life. After a difficult birth, we met our first baby. He was so tiny at 5 lbs 6 oz but breastfed like a champ and by 2 weeks old had gained over 2 pounds! A midwife told me I would only have c sections after Boston's birth, but 2 years later I had Luna (who was a pound and half bigger than Boston) naturally.
To say being Boston's mom has changed me would be an understatement. I have learned to trust my instincts over what others tell me, but also to know when I need to ask for help or guidance and not to be ashamed to do so.
I love being Boston's mom because he has more personality than anyone I know. He embraces all of his emotions and I think that's the only way to live life. And, he is so darn funny. I'm blessed to get to hang out with him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment